The mention of PIGGIPOD in the affidavit (bottom of p. 9) is quite surprising. The role it played in the case is not clear.
|Fowler Software murder|
|Main article: William Rex Fowler | Forum threads|
|Affidavit | Fowler Software Design | Employees, founders and ex-employees|
|PIGGIPOD investment | WISE Standard practices|
- Piggipod, Inc., 2225 E. Bayshore Rd., Ste 200, Palo Alto, California 94303, United States owns Piggypod.com.Template:CiteWeb
- PIGGIPOD was renamed PegpayTemplate:CiteWeb after Apple took action against it.Template:CiteCourtDocTemplate:CiteCourtDoc
- Pegpay's current mailing address listed as: 530 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.Template:CiteWeb.
- Pegpay is also on Facebook.Template:CiteWeb
- The company was created at the end of 2008 and is run by Namlyee, Carolyn and Jasmine Van Brunt.Template:CiteWeb
- Vethon Communications designed websites for Fowler software design, Piggipod and Serendipity Catering.Template:CiteWeb
- Carolyn Van Brunt was involved in the Ecclesia Athletic Association scandal under charges of enslaving children and denying them their civil rights.Template:CiteNews
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.